Coaching Culture Clubs has a unique offering for corporates: Corporate Coaching Culture.
Going on a skills building course is great! Everyone learns a lot and is excited. Soon after the participants get back to work, much about the course is forgotten. This is because ongoing practice is not part of the usual program.
You may have sent all your managers on an expensive coaching program, hoping that a coaching culture will be be instilled, but to no avail.
Corporate Coaching Culture offers an effective and affordable solution to this traditional problem.
Coaching Culture Clubs uses the method of drip-feed education which involves self-learning, engaging, practicing, sharing, more practice,group coaching, watching others learn and repetition. This method helps to truly instill coaching skills into the toolkit of your managers.
Benefits and value of a coaching culture in the workplace:
- Personal growth and skills development
- Increased awareness of the need to grow and expand (the individual, the team and the company)
- Results and goal orientated people
- Interpersonal skills development
- A team of people dedicated to work on themselves and grow
- A team of people who hold themselves and each other accountable
- Interaction with people on a deeper level, creating trust between them
- These employees are regularly engaged in deep reflection, learning, and sharing.
- These employees learn valuable problem solving skills
These benefits translate in the workplace because these employees use this skills when interacting with other employees and /or customers.
Corporate Coaching Culture will help your staff to:
- Develop new skills (like coaching skills) which managers can use with their teams
- Help them share and be more open to working in a group/team
- Learn to communicate and especially listen
- Accept feedback without taking it personally
- Offer constructive advice
- Grow ideas more effectively by receiving immediate feedback
- Develop a culture of team work
This development takes place in a supportive and safe environment
- Contact Coaching Culture Clubs to identify a facilitator. Corporate Coaching Culture programs must be run by a practitioner approved and certified by Coaching Culture Clubs.
- Identify up to 15 delegates
- Delegates receive two workbooks to begin: A Personal Growth workbook and a Basic Coaching Skills workbook.
- Other workbooks may be part of the program, depending on your needs.
- Delegates meet with the facilitator at regular intervals (frequency of meetings is dependent on the Company’ requirements)
- all delegates get the opportunity to share their experiences of the work they have done in a workbook. All members of the group give feedback/ suggestions/ support/ affirmations to each delegate.
- At the end of each meeting delegates commit to completing the next chapter in their workbook by a certain date.
This steady, self-paced and structured process allows for deep integration of the skills learnt.
A delegate can complete the first two workbooks in 5- 12 months – depending on the frequency and length of meetings and the delegates own commitment.
The corporate, in conjunction with Coaching Culture Clubs, will decide on the length of the intervention and which programs will be run.
This affordable offering goes a long way to creating a sustainable coaching culture in your corporate environment.